The Raddle Inn Limited Terms and Conditions
Hot Tub Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer
This is an important document: You must read it before signing.
I acknowledge that I am signing this document on behalf of each member of my party and will ensure that each member of my party is aware of and strictly adheres to the guidelines
set out below when using the Hot Tub.
I and all members of my party hereby agree to ensure that any children in my care, or associated with my party, are properly supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 18 at all times when they are in the vicinity of the Hot Tub. Extreme caution must be taken to ensure that no child under 5 years of age is permitted to enter the Hot Tub at any time and that any children over five years of age and under 16 years of age using the Hot Tub are closely supervised and monitored at all times.
I and all members of my party understand and agree that:
- The maximum number of persons for each Hot Tub must not be exceeded. The maximum number for the Hot Tubs associated with Log Cabins 4, 5 and Daisy Cottage is 6 persons and the maximum number for the Hot Tubs associated with Log Cabin 6 and the Rocks Cottage is 8 persons.
- All members of my party must shower and remove any make-up and fake tanning products before using the Hot Tub; deodorant, perfume, hair gel, etc can contaminate the water. No soap products, detergent or shampoo should be introduced into the tub.
- All members of my party must only use only use the ‘Jets’ and ‘Lights’ control buttons. The hot tub settings are automatic and should the temperature fall, it will heat again on its own.
- The Hot Tub cover must be replaced after use to maintain the temperature.
- The Hot Tub must not be turned off.
Risk of Injury
- Glass items are not permitted in or around the Hot Tub. Broken glass can cause a risk to people in barefoot and is very difficult to see within the hot tub water.
- There is a danger of slipping and falling. Remember wet surfaces can be very slippery. Take care when entering and exiting the Hot Tub. Do not jump into the Hot Tub.
- Do not sit or stand on the Hot Tub cover.
- The Hot Tub must not be used immediately after strenuous exercise.
- Electric appliances (such as lights, telephones, radios or televisions) are not permitted within five feet (1.52m) of the Hot Tub.
Medication and Alcohol
- The use of drugs, alcohol and some medications before or during use of the Hot Tub may lead to unconsciousness with the possibility of drowning, and can greatly increase
the risk of fatal hyperthermia.
- Persons using medications should consult their Doctor before using the Spa. Some medication may cause drowsiness, while other medication may affect heart rate, blood pressure and circulation.
- Persons suffering from obesity, or with a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems or diabetes should consult their Doctor before using the Hot Tub
- Pregnant women should consult their Doctor before using the Hot Tub.
- Persons with infectious diseases or with open sores and/or wounds may not use the Hot Tub due to the possibility of spreading infection.
- Prolonged immersion in hot water can result in hyperthermia – a dangerous condition that occurs when the internal body temperature exceeds 37°C. Symptoms include unawareness of impending hazard, failure to perceive heat, failure to recognise the need to exit the Spa, and unconsciousness resulting in a danger of drowning.
I and all members of my party accept and acknowledge that risks and injury may be caused or increased by our own acts, omission, negligence or failure to follow any guidelines provided to us and The Raddle Inn Limited shall not be liable in such circumstances. We also accept and acknowledge that we will be held responsible and incur charges for any damage to the Hot Tub which occurs during our stay. The Raddle Inn Limited accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury suffered or incurred by any person using the Hot Tub, other than in relation to death or personal injury caused by The Raddle Inn Limited ‘s negligence.